Hl&A is the pioneer law firm to introduce a separate Pro-bono unit at its firm known as Café DeLegal.
We have successfully managed to provide pro-bono services based on two categories
- Course cases
- Capacity building trainings.
Some of the Pro-bono services provided are:
- Provided training to Nepal Women Lawyers International Training on Legal Ethics Module, Arbitration, Mediation and Negotiation Module-December 2018
- Women Lawyers’ Professional Skills Enhancement Training- December 2017
- Inaugural Asia and Pro Bono Virtual Conference-2020
- Conducted Trainings and seminar HL&A has a Subsidiary Company under the name of Café DeLegal.
- Conference on Impact of COVID-19 On Women/ Covid-19: Business and Human Rights- organized by Café DeLegal